Thursday 16 September 2010

Completions, continuations and new beginnings!

I finally completed my Astrology for Tarot readers email correspondence course the other week. I had been slowly trawling through that thing for months. Reading the lessons sent to me and then completing the various quizzes to test my knowledge. I have all the information printed off now and neatly put together into a folder. It was the completion of this course, coupled with the fact that my job has not had much work for me lately, that I set up an account on keen.com as a Tarot reader. I have been studying and reading Tarot for about 12 years, but have only read professionally on a handful of occasions and really need to build up my confidence and experience.

Since setting up the account, however, I have not actually done any readings. I have begun another project, and this one I have really thrown myself into with gusto. I am writing a book. I have finally bitten the bullet and put pen to paper. I'm enjoying it! I know it's going to take time and lots of hard work and effort. But this is something I am passionate about.

Persistence, motivation, endurance, patience and perseverance, are all qualities I feel I am learning about this year. My long term weight loss journey that I first embarked upon in January of this year continues, and yes, the weight is still coming off, slowly but surely. My goal of learning to drive also continues. I have been taking driving lessons now for over a year and I finally have a test booked for next month. Magickal goals I will be working towards are also beginning to take root.

It is an exciting time.

No comments:

Post a Comment